Coffee is more than a way to wake up in the morning, it is an experience and there are many aspects of today’s coffee world that can be discussed and explored as we celebrate the wonders of coffee.
The Soda Shop is filled with recipes, tips, and reviews for improving the mixed drink that everyone can enjoy. Included are old-timey soda fountain favorites, modern mocktails, and sparkling mixes of every flavor.
Great drinks come in many packages and this is a diverse collection of fresh juice mixes, soothing teas, and homemade cocoa drinks that are fun to explore and use in your daily beverage adventures and routines.
Looking for a cocktail or two?
You are in luck! I also write about cocktails for The Spruce Eats. There you will find hundreds of cocktail recipes, bartending tips, liquor reviews, and so much more.
Recipes and More on the Drink Studio
- Mulled Root Beer Recipe
- Acid Phosphate: The DIY Soda’s Secret Ingredient
- How to Make the Perfect Vanilla Milkshake
- 5 Tips for Buying Vintage Glassware
- How to Clean Glass Bottles
- Fresh Lilac Lemonade Recipe
- Spicy Side of Life Recipe
- Sweet Strawberry Tonic Recipe
- When Whiskey Barrels Meet Coffee Beans
- Refreshing Mojito Water